Tuesday, October 11, 2016

City Crafter Challenge Blog Week #333 ~ Did I Make You Up?

Hi Everyone!
I've chosen this week's challenge and it's - Did I make you up?

I'd like to see something on your project that may not really exist e.g a monster or a mermaid or any mythological creature. Alternatively, you could use a hidden element (just be sure to tell us what it is or else we won't know it's there!).

Have fun!

~ Marina

Week 333 ~ Did I make you up?
source

Guest Designer

Please meet....

Gerdine


My name is Gerdine. I live in the southwest of the Netherlands with my husband and our two cats, Saar & Pien. I work as a teacher in secondary education. Besides my job I do a Master of Education which requires a lot of energy and time. This is the reason why I cannot spend a lot of time on my bohhies: cardmaking, quilting, reading and cooking. I don't have a specific style in cardmaking, as I like many different styles. It depends on my mood and the person I make the card for. I am very honoured to be guest designer for this week's challenge. It took a while to create something for this theme. I don't think gingham elephants exists on this world, but on a card they are lovely and especially when you die cut a bunch of them and pt them in a row. I thought it would be perfect for a baby card to send to my collegue who got a little baby boy.


They sure are lovely Gerdine!
Please stop by Gerdine's blog, you will be amazed by her sweet and lovely creation over there!

................................

Here are the wonderful creation by the CCCB Designers


Marina
A few things to know before you link up

Click HERE to read our challenge rules.  

Prize
 The winner for this challenge will be invited to be our guest designer.

Submit 
Challenge ends October 17th, 2016 at 11:55 PM (EST)

   


   

If you have problem using Inlinkz, please email citycrafter@gmail.com, we will try our best to help you with your question.

Winner
Thanks for those who played along with us last week.
And the winner for week 332 is....

Danielle



Congratulations!!!! Please grab the winner's badge from our side bar and also contact Kirsty (citycrafter@gmail.com) so we could set you up with a spot here at City Crafter Challenge Blog. You'll have till October 24th to do that. 

Spotlight Artists Award

Marlei
Birgit
Velkommen

Congrats to all, do feel free to grab your spotlight artist badge and display it proudly on your side bar. Thanks for playing along!      


 *** Sorry, we just realized that we haven't post the winner for week 331, please scroll down to see the winner post and click HERE to go right to that post.

2 comments:

  1. Wanted to say thanks for the challenge.

    Hugs,

    CraftyGirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great set of cards from the DT for inspiration and a fun challenge to play along with!

    ReplyDelete